Updated files are not reflecting after adding deployment-overlay in Wildfly 23

Deepak Yadav

Sep 26, 2022, 12:46:45 AMSep 26
to WildFly
I have deployed application in domain mode and is now trying to update files in application using deployment-overlay but it is not working.

I have the application in exploded mode and using below command to add deployment overlay:

deployment-overlay add --name=myOverlay --content=/lib/accessmscommon.jar=/home/wasadmin/Access_MS_Benefits_ST/accessmscommon.jar --deployments=Access_MS_Benefits_ST --server-groups=MSSTBenefits --redeploy-affected

My application structure is as below:
accessms.ear
 - META-INF
 - lib
 - accessms.war

I am not able to see the updated jar from deployments tab in console. The changes are not reflected after server restart also.