Problems with new JAAS Config in WildFly 26

Dyego Carmo

Dec 21, 2021, 1:16:03 PM12/21/21
to wil...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I'm tryng to test a new feature on WILDFLY 26, the JAAS domains...

I try to use this example:

But i try to run the commands in jobss-cli and stops in this command:

/subsystem=undertow/application-security-domain=other:write-attribute(name=http-authentication-factory,value=example-loginconfig-http-auth)

The return error is:

{
    "outcome" => "failed",
    "failure-description" => "WFLYCTL0105: security-domain is invalid in combin
ation with http-authentication-factory",
    "rolled-back" => true
}

My WILDFLY 26 installation is new, with no changes in standalone-full.xml.

Diana Krepinska

Jan 4, 2022, 4:05:18 AM1/4/22
to WildFly
Hello,

The application-security-domain can have either http-authentication-factory or security domain configured. Notice that the next command undefines the security domain:

/subsystem=undertow/application-security-domain=other:undefine-attribute(name=security-domain)

Those commands must be run in batch mode for it to pass successfully:

batch
/subsystem=undertow/application-security-domain=other:write-attribute(name=http-authentication-factory,value=example-loginconfig-http-auth)

/subsystem=undertow/application-security-domain=other:undefine-attribute(name=security-domain)

run-batch