How to Restrict js files to access from Url

Ramakrishna C

Jun 17, 2022, 9:05:07 AM6/17/22
to WildFly
Hi Team,

I want to restrict <root>/web pages/js/*.js files to access from Url.
My project is Dynamic Web project and using Wildfly server. I want to know is there any server configuration to resolve above issue.

Please help!.

Thanks,

Darran Lofthouse

Jun 17, 2022, 9:11:21 AM6/17/22
to WildFly
What is the reason for wanting to add this restriction, if javascript files are being used on the client side browser they need to be downloadable by the web browser to run them.

If they are only used on pages accessed by authenticated users maybe they could also require authentication or an authorizarion check.