how to get rid of primeface as shown in this log ?

karen goh

Sep 19, 2022, 2:31:49 PMSep 19
to WildFly
Hi,
I am new in wildfly.

So, I got this log that shows as per https://hastebin.com/kirocapene.yaml

As I am now trying to see a SAML code, I'd like to know how do I get rid of PrimeFaces as per what the log has shown.

Tks.

James Perkins

Sep 19, 2022, 4:44:39 PMSep 19
to WildFly
It looks like you've already got a deployment defined with a context of "/" which is causing this conflict. You need to use a different context if you want multiple deployments to work in WildFly.

karen goh

Sep 21, 2022, 10:28:32 PMSep 21
to WildFly
Hi jper,

I have lost track of what I have done, because I was given a tight deadline and then dealing with so many unfamiliar things at the same time.

Could you let me know whereabout is this context being defined ? I used to worked with Tomcat and there is a configuration part that we could defined context but I don't recall making this configuration when I run wildfly with primeFace test site.

tks.

James Perkins

Sep 22, 2022, 6:48:08 PMSep 22
to WildFly
It should be in a jboss-web.xml or if this is an EAR it could be in the application.xml.