Galleon - layer descriptions

Mike Douglass

Jan 8, 2022, 5:22:39 PMJan 8
to WildFly
Would it make sense to add something like a <description> element to layer-spec.xml hich could be displayed by galleon .. get-info?

Jean Francois Denise

Jan 10, 2022, 5:55:25 AMJan 10
to wil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,
We have a JIRA that tracks adding metadata to the provisioning artifacts: https://issues.redhat.com/projects/GAL/issues/GAL-97
Currently we have the layers documentation that contains description and dependencies that you can navigate (I am sure that you already used it).
JF