Wildfly components vulnerabilities

Shubham Likhar

Aug 31, 2021, 2:00:15 PM8/31/21
to WildFly
Hi All,

In one of our project, We are shipping Wildfly 22.0.1.Final and as per Blackduck we are having vulnerability in few components. We are not sure if these are exploitable or not. Could you please share your thoughts on the below CVEs.

CVE_list.PNG

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Likhar

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.