jboss-dmr fails to find ModelNode in servlet

Carlos Oliva

Oct 2, 2022, 2:33:58 PMOct 2
to WildFly
How should I configure my projet to use jboss-dmr in a servlet? A java project created as an application runs fine; it fails as a servlet.

For the application, in Wildfly 11, I created a gradle java application in eclipse. I added jboss-dmr and jboss-as-controller-client (from maven central).

For the servlet, I added jboss-tools to the project which imported the Wildfly 11 Runtime libraries. The libraries had the ModeNode and ModelControlerClient classes. The servlet spews an error that indicates that it cannot find the class ModelNode.

The code an error message are attached. I would appreciate your comments in this matter.
servletproject.pngservletproject_contnd.png

question.txt

Richard Opalka

Oct 3, 2022, 7:04:46 AMOct 3
to Carlos Oliva, WildFly
Hello Carlos,

   You should use the Dependencies manifest entry to declare org.jboss.dmr dependency in your web application.

Richard