org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."cgms.ear".WeldStartService: Failed to start service

Narayan Datt Rai

Sep 14, 2021, 10:42:44 AM9/14/21
to WildFly
Hi,

I'm facing below issue and tried many things but nothing has worked out yet.

Can anyone please help me here to unblock me ?

Please let me know if full stack trace is needed, I can share that as well.

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DefinitionException: Exception List with 1 exceptions:
org.jboss.weld.exceptions.IllegalArgumentException: WELD-000818: Event type class org.jboss.solder.config.xml.bootstrap.ProcessAnnotatedTypeImpl is not allowed

MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."cgms.ear".WeldStartService org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."cgms.ear".WeldStartService: Failed to start service at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.execute(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1731) at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$ControllerTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1559) at org.jboss.threads.ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.run(ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.java:35) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor.safeRun(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1990) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.doRunTask(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1486) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1377) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DefinitionException: Exception List with 1 exceptions: Exception 0 : org.jboss.weld.exceptions.IllegalArgumentException: WELD-000818: Event type class org.jboss.solder.config.xml.bootstrap.ProcessAnnotatedTypeImpl is not allowed

at org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier$EventTypeCheck.apply(ObserverNotifier.java:254) at org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverNotifier$EventTypeCheck.apply(ObserverNotifier.java:237) at org.jboss.weld.util.cache.ReentrantMapBackedComputingCache.lambda$new$0(ReentrantMapBackedComputingCache.java:55) ....

Narayan Datt Rai

Sep 15, 2021, 1:59:30 AM9/15/21
to WildFly
Can anyone please help on this ?