Upgrade Jboss 7 to Wildfly 10.1 - SSL Issue

VAISHNAVEE MURALIDHARAN

Jun 5, 2023, 10:57:31 AM6/5/23
to WildFly
We are in the progress of migrating our application server from Jboss AS 7 to Wildfly 10.1.0 with Java 8.

While accessing a Soap Service , we are getting an Invalid Client Certificate error. But the same certificate works with Jboss server. The .p12 certificate is valid one & it still has validity until Aug'24.

We have tried below options:

1. Modifying SSL Version from SSLv3 to TLSv1.1/1.2 (Tried at code level & server level)
2. Added Server Trust Store entries to local JAVA_HOME/JRE/security so that the client trust store will have a matching server keystore entry.

We are stuck with this issue for a long time and any Leads or suggestions would help us to proceed further.

Will provide more information if anything is missed out.