Support for WildFly v23.0.0.Final

Deepak Yadav

Jun 8, 2023, 2:55:53 PM6/8/23
to WildFly
Hi All,

Do we have any documentation which says which versions of WildFly are supported by community or which have come End Of Life.

Darran Lofthouse

Jun 9, 2023, 6:32:01 AM6/9/23
to WildFly
At this point in time no further maintenance releases are planned for any of the previously released versions as we are getting closer to the point where we can release WildFly 29.  At this stage "community support" is more about discussions to help resolve issues rather than maintenance releases.

For more information about the release cadence and our strategy regarding Beta, Final, Micro releases please see this update from Brian: