[WildFlowerIndia] MScR on Plant Systematics Advertisement [1 Attachment]

Vijay Barve barvevijay@gmail.com [WildFlowerIndia]

Jul 16, 2018, 10:14:39 AM7/16/18
to WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com, Noorunnisa Begum

[Attachment(s) from Vijay Barve barve...@gmail.com [WildFlowerIndia] included below]

Hello

Here is an interesting MSc by research program in Plant Systematics with scholarships available. Please share with interested people. We do need more plant taxonomists.

Regards,

Vijay
http://diversityindia.org/
Jul 16, 2018, 12:41:19 PM7/16/18
to WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Vijay Barve barve...@gmail.com [WildFlowerIndia] included below]

oops see if you can open it now. Regards, Vijay

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:24 AM Savita Bharti <bharti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir that attachment to mail is not opening.

Savit