Hello dear

Miss Adony

Sep 13, 2010, 3:44:08 AM9/13/10

Hello dear

Complement of the day to you.

 Please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my  name is Miss Adonica Majurk, Age 23, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 62 i am the only daughter of Late Mr.  Majurk from Sudan East Africa, my father was the general manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan,. I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you.

 Please i will like to know more about you because i wish to share true love with you and more importantly, i have with me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my side and i will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. You will know me more as we communicate along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to send me your pictures for my perusal.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.

From my heart

Miss Adony