Update to Wild Edibles training

wood

Sep 21, 2011, 5:07:23 PM9/21/11
to Wild Utah Edibles
I have decided to move my training time up an hour. I hope this is not
terribly inconvenient for any of you. Here are the details of the
class this weekend:

<b>September 24th 1pm (moved from 2pm)
3435 Stonebridge Lane, Eagle Mountain, UT</b>

out on the desert in The Ranches (town of Eagle Mountain) We will meet
in the parking lot of the high school on Stone Bridge Lane. this is
your first right after you enter the ranches.

The Tour/Class will include:

A walk through the Utah desert in The Ranches, in Eagle Mountain
A printout of some of the plants we will see and discuss
Recipes and insights about how and when to eat the plants we find
Identification of at least 6 edible plants

I would suggest you bring some good walking shoes/boots, your camera
and some water. If you get lost, call me: 801-735-8021. I have added
all of you to a Google Group and I would like to have replies from
each of you to verify you have the updated information and that you
got the message from the group as well.