Wild edibles Training on Saturday

wood

Sep 21, 2011, 3:54:03 PM9/21/11
to Wild Utah Edibles
I have been preparing for the class this Saturday and have created
this group for that and any future updates on the topic of wild edible
plants. I have some requests and questions for everybody so please
respond as soon as you are able.

First, I am wondering if any of you are apposed to having our class
start at 1pm this Saturday? This would be better for some I feel due
to the meeting that evening and events surrounding it for the Relief
Society Meeting. If you are all OK with doing the class at 1pm I think
that might work better.

The other item I wanted to mention was that I would like any who are
going to be there this weekend to sign in to this group for
registration and communication. That way I can easily know how many to
plan for without trying to search for and count emails.

I will be preparing a basic three fold brochure with details on some
of the plants we will be seeing this weekend and some uses for them. I
will also have details about plants that we likely will not see(in
their prime anyway).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Wood
www.WildUtahEdibles.com