WRFF - Re: Occupy Caravan passing thru June 14 or 16th

dirty...@riseup.net

Jun 5, 2012, 12:40:51 PM6/5/12
to Roy Nordblom
Hi! That's great news!

Wild Roots Feral Futures is June 16-24. We just selected a site location
yesterday, so stay tuned for more info regarding the site location, which
we'll release some time in the coming days...

About how many vehicles/people do you expect to have by the time you're in
our neck of the woods? We just want to consider parking, etc. Thanks!

Looking forward to it!

-nathan, wrff organizers' collective