online fundraising report: $946 raised! [Fwd: Indiegogo Funds Disbursement Confirmation 'Wild Roots Feral Futures 2012']

dirty...@riseup.net

May 30, 2012, 7:07:20 PM5/30/12
Subject: Indiegogo Funds Disbursement Confirmation 'Wild Roots Feral
Futures 2012'
From: "Indiegogo Support" <sup...@indiegogo.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2012 3:00 pm
To: feralf...@riseup.net

Dear Feral,

Congratulations on your fundraising success for Wild Roots Feral Futures
2012 on Indiegogo. We have initiated the disbursement of your funds to
your Wells Fargo bank account.

Outgoing Disbursement Date: Sat Jun 02
Estimated Date Funds Will Be Received: Wed Jun 06

Amount Raised: $1,075.00
Amount Disbursed: $946.00

Disbursement Calculation:

Amount Raised by Credit Card: $1,075.00
- Indiegogo Platform fee (9.0%): $96.75
- Payment processing fee (3.0%): $32.25
+ Goal Completion Refund (5.0%): $0.00
= Net Credit Card Funds: $946.00

Amount Raised by PayPal: $0.00
- Indiegogo Platform fee (9.0%): $0.00
- Estimated payment processing fee (3.0%): $0.00
+ Goal Completion Refund (5.0%): $0.00
= Net PayPal Funds: $0.00

Total Disbursement
Net Credit Card Funds: $946.00
+ PayPal Goal Completion Refund: $0.00
= Total Amount Disbursed to Wells Fargo Account: $946.00

Funds raised via PayPal are sent to your PayPal account at the time of
transaction. Funds disbursed to your bank account will only include
contributions raised by credit card and your total goal completion refund
(if applicable). If you have not received your funds by Wed Jun 06, your
disbursement may have been rejected due to incorrect bank account
information. Please check your bank account information to verify that
everything is accurate: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/108684/go_live
For more information about fees, see our article on Fees & Pricing:
http://support.indiegogo.com/entries/20492953-fees-pricing

Once again, congratulations on your success!

Cheers,
The Indiegogo Team

Not finding what you need? Visit our Help Center:
http://support.indiegogo.com/forums

untitled-[2]