[Fwd: Re: WRFF support]

dirty...@riseup.net

Jun 10, 2011, 1:16:25 PM6/10/11
Subject: Re: WRFF support
From: "Webmail leggetts" <legg...@sisna.com>
Date: Mon, June 6, 2011 8:30 pm
To: dirty...@riseup.net

I am fine if you wanna give out the address - folks can come by or call
anytime. There is a well water spigot on south side of house, wifi all
around house, phone, etc....

Jess and Matt Martin

970-259-8998

2078 CR 234
Dgo

Go north at Elmores' Corner/airport lite on CR 234 2 miles. when you come
to wide part of road with new turning lanes (to nowhere) you can look uop
and see our hill coming up with in 1/4 mile. Brown house, red roof on top
of hill, on right. Colorful school buses in field below house. Big pine
gate posts at driveway...WELCOME!

untitled-[2]