Fw: Digest for wild-roots-feral-futures@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

kim

May 10, 2012, 12:44:25 PM5/10/12
to Skip, wild-roots-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am thinking you two can work together. Skip has a hideaway venue for events. He is hosting a music fundraiser in June.

Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:05:23 +0000
To: Digest Recipients<wild-roots-f...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Digest for wild-roots-f...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/wild-roots-feral-futures/topics

    Feral Wolf <nj...@fortlewis.edu> May 09 09:09AM -0700

    http://feralfutures.blogspot.com/2012/05/ride-share.html

    Car culture: it's killing the planet. Amongst other things. Alas, few
    will find other viable, less ecocidal options for accelerated, long-
    distance travel. We of course encourage anyone who's able to walk,
    ride a bicycle, etc., but in acknowledging the inevitability of
    motorized travel to Wild Roots Feral Futures, we have a ride share
    board on our community forum site. Please use it!

    Until we're "driving through the wilderness across over­ grown
    freeways on our species' last tank of gas"...

    http://feralfutures.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=carpool

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group wild-roots-feral-futures.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.