WEN Austin: Elijah May-The Power of Email Marketing for Entrepreneurs, July 10@CoSpace ATX

Bronwyn Kutsch

Jul 6, 2012, 10:33:17 PM7/6/12
to Wilco Entrepreneurs Network
World Entrepreneurs Network
Locally Organized, Globally Connected
Greater Austin WEN Community – formerly Wilco Entrepreneurs Network
Alliance of Texans Building Businesses - Passion, Plan, Perform!

This Week’s Topic: The POWER of Email Marketing for Entrepreneurs

LOCATION:
• CoSpace ATX, 911 W. Anderson Lane #203, Austin, TX 78753.
• 911 West Anderson Lane is at the confluence of Anderson Lane, Lamar,
and 183.
• We’re in Suite 203, which is upstairs (elevator available), right in
the middle of the retail center. Parking is free and there is ample
space in back, up front, or even in the covered parking at the east
end of the center.
Date/Time: Tues, July 10 @ 6:30 pm Please RSVP at
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=kgqlzxdab&oeidk=a07e648i1959e9d2afc

Agenda:
• 6:30- Welcome, introductions, announcements, possible speakers,
calendar for meetings
• 7:00 – 8:30 About the session:

• Millions of small businesses and organizations use email marketing
every day to keep in touch with their customers and members. If you're
not sure what it is, we can help. No technical experience is required.
• We'll start from the beginning and discuss:
• What email marketing is, and what it isn't
• How you can use it to build closer relationships with your audience
• Tips and techniques for email marketing best practices
• Tools for building a mailing list and keeping subscribers loyal and
engaged
• How often to communicate with your audience, and how to get readers
to take action
• How to get your email to the inbox — and then opened
• And more!
• It's a relaxed, friendly educational session — no products will be
sold. Just bring your questions!
• 8:30 – 9:00 Your one question / Your need / Networking

Cost: Free
Membership: Open to the public - show up to listen or participate
Short Bio:
Elijah is a brand strategist and the VP of Interactive for business
intelligence publication AGBeat. Utilizing over 13 years of public
relations and marketing experience - with a particular focus on
building brands that people care and talk about - Elijah has actively
engaged in brand building and email marketing for companiess and
organizations such the Austin Entrepreneur Network, Texas CEO
Magazine, AGBeat, and Internship Builder Inc.

About the space:

Cospace is home to experienced business owners, early stage startups,
entrepreneurs and freelancers who meet, work, build, and learn with
us, our partners, and each other. If you are travelng eastbound on
Anderson Lane, you will find Cospace in the business complex to your
right called Lamar Gateway. This is just before you reach Lamar and
shortly after you pass Discount Electronics. If you miss the turn - or
are coming from another direction - you may also enter the complex
from the southbound access road that runs parallel to and then joins
Lamar. The entire complex is a large, brown-brick L-shaped building
and Cospace is upstairs, right in the crook of the L (both an elevator
and stairs are near the entrance ).

Upcoming Events:
http://www.wenbiz.org/community/us/tx/austin/calendar/

Stay Informed:
http://www.wenbiz.org
• Register FREE at http://www.wenbiz/org/register
• Join our LinkedIn Group: World Entrepreneurs Network
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2382837&trk=hb_side_g
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/World-Entrepreneurs-Network/188278167946590
• Follow us on Twitter @WorldEntNetwork
Affiliate Entrepreneur Group for:
Hill Country Bible Church, Round Rock 50 Plus, Launch Pad Job Club
Staff: con...@wenbiz.org
• Founder/Facilitator: Robert Felps, pres...@wenbiz.org,
512-695-4621
• Facilitator/CIO: Clint Eschberger, c...@wenbiz.org, 512-299-0571
• Facilitator/Kibitzer: Mary Hengstebeck, mar...@wenbiz.org,
512-983-7009
• Facilitator/Admin: Bronwyn Kutsch, bro...@wenbiz.org,
512-851-3184
• Facilitator: Glenn Williams, gl...@wenbiz.org, 512-413-2169
Bronze:
• Hill Country Bible Church – http://www.hcbc.com/
• United Heritage Credit Union - https://www.uhcu.org/index.php
• Verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html
Community:
• Champions School of Real Estate – http://www.championsschool.com
• Drake Industries http://www.drake.com/
• Hassle Free Host – http://hasslefreehost.com
• M3 Design – http://www.m3design.com
• Prismnet – http://www.prismnet.com
• Roasters Coffee Haven 12233 Ranch Road 620 N Austin, TX 78750-1092
• Schlotzsky’s – La Frontera – http://schlotzskys.com
• Third Rock – http://www.thirdrock.com
• Trugets - www.TruGets.com
Supporting:
• Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce – http://cedarparkchamber.org/
• Cedar Park Economic Development – http://www.ci.cedar-park.tx.us/cp/ed.aspx
• Fastsigns – http://fastsigns.com/534
• Georgetown Chamber of Commerce – http://georgetownchamber.org/
• Georgetown Economic Development – http://invest.georgetown.org/
• Hutto Chamber of Commerce – http://huttochamber.com/
• Hutto Economic Development – http://www.huttoedc.com/
• Leander Chamber of Commerce - http://leandercc.org
• Leander Economic Development – http://www.leandertx.org/page.php?page_id=15
• Pflugerville Chamber of Commerce – http://pfchamber.com/
• Pflugerville Community Development Corp – http://www.pfdevelopment.com/
• Round Rock Chamber – http://www.roundrockchamber.org/
• Round Rock Economic Development Partnership –
http://www.roundrockchamber.org/Economic-Development.5.0.html
• Schlotzsky’s – Cedar Park (183 & 1431) – http://schlotzskys.com

Unsubscribe options
Member of the Wilco-Entrepreneurs-Group:
a) Go to http://groups.google.com/group/wilco-entrepreneurs-group/subscribe
b) Click the Unsubscribe button on the right
Member of a Yahoo group –
austi...@yahoogroups.com, launchpa...@yahoogroups.com,
RR50...@yahoogroups.com),
a) Go to the group’s web site (Select Yahoo Groups, Select the group
of interest)
b) Click the Edit Membership link (it is in a menu bar that also
includes your sign in name)