WEN Austin: Glenn Williams - Protecting Your Business Reputation, 6:30pm, Oct. 16@Cedar Park Rec Center

Bronwyn Kutsch

Oct 12, 2012, 10:21:53 PM10/12/12
to Wilco Entrepreneurs Network
Please RSVP: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=s5pwbcjab&oeidk=a07e6i62gij34c98c99

LOCATION:
• Cedar Park Rec Center, 1435 Main Street, Cedar Park TX 78613 |
Brazos meeting room
• Drive around to back of building, enter through double doors, third
room on your right, or follow sidewalk left of main entrance to first
set of doors.

Date/Time: Tues, Oct. 16 @ 6:30 PM

Agenda:
• 6:30 - 7:00 Welcome, introductions, announcements, possible
speakers, calendar for meetings
• 7:00 – 8:30 Protecting Your Business Reputation with Glenn Williams
As business owners we value our reputation, and when our reputation is
maligned online we go through all of the emotions from denial, to
anger, to wondering what, if anything, we can do to repair our hard-
earned reputation. In today's fast-paced digital world negative
reviews and comments are posted at lightning speed, giving us little
time to react to situations that may have been prevented. Now we have
a way to fight back! Join Glenn Williams, The Cash Flow Doctor, for a
presentation and demonstration of a new iPad application that can help
business owners to proactively manage their reputation AND help them
to rank higher in the Google search engine.
• 8:30 – 9:00 Your one question / Your need / Networking

Cost: Free
Membership: Open to the public – show up to listen or participate
RSVP: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=s5pwbcjab&oeidk=a07e6i62gij34c98c99

Short Bio:
Glenn Williams, The Cash Flow Doctor, has worked for some of the
leading corporations in the world, including IBM and Apple; and for
the last 9 years has provided a proven prescription for the marketing,
operations, and financial processes and systems that transform
businesses into cash generating machines that enable business owners
to achieve the dreams they have for their business.

Upcoming Events:
http://www.wenbiz.org/community/us/tx/austin/calendar/

Stay Informed:
http://www.wenbiz.org
• Register FREE at http://www.wenbiz.org/register
• Join our LinkedIn Group: World Entrepreneurs Network
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2382837&trk=hb_side_g
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/World-Entrepreneurs-Network/188278167946590
• Follow us on Twitter @WorldEntNetwork
Affiliate Entrepreneur Group for:
Hill Country Bible Church, Round Rock 50 Plus, Launch Pad Job Club
Staff: con...@wenbiz.org
• Founder/Facilitator: Robert Felps, pres...@wenbiz.org,
512-695-4621
• Facilitator/CIO: Clint Eschberger, c...@wenbiz.org, 512-299-0571
• Facilitator/Kibitzer: Mary Hengstebeck, mar...@wenbiz.org,
512-983-7009
• Facilitator/Admin: Bronwyn Kutsch, bro...@wenbiz.org, 512-851-3184
• Facilitator: Glenn Williams, gl...@wenbiz.org, 512-413-2169
Bronze:
• Hill Country Bible Church – http://www.hcbc.com/
• United Heritage Credit Union - https://www.uhcu.org/index.php
• Verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html
Community:
• Champions School of Real Estate – http://www.championsschool.com
• Drake Industries http://www.drake.com/
• Hassle Free Host – http://hasslefreehost.com
• M3 Design – http://www.m3design.com
• Prismnet – http://www.prismnet.com
• Roasters Coffee Haven 12233 Ranch Road 620 N Austin, TX 78750-1092
• Schlotzsky’s – La Frontera – http://schlotzskys.com
• Third Rock – http://www.thirdrock.com
• Trugets - www.TruGets.com
Supporting:
• Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce – http://cedarparkchamber.org/
• Cedar Park Economic Development – http://www.ci.cedar-park.tx.us/cp/ed.aspx
• Fastsigns – http://fastsigns.com/534
• Georgetown Chamber of Commerce – http://georgetownchamber.org/
• Georgetown Economic Development – http://invest.georgetown.org/
• Hutto Chamber of Commerce – http://huttochamber.com/
• Hutto Economic Development – http://www.huttoedc.com/
• Leander Chamber of Commerce - http://leandercc.org
• Leander Economic Development – http://www.leandertx.org/page.php?page_id=15
• Pflugerville Chamber of Commerce – http://pfchamber.com/
• Pflugerville Community Development Corp – http://www.pfdevelopment.com/
• Round Rock Chamber – http://www.roundrockchamber.org/
• Round Rock Economic Development Partnership –
http://www.roundrockchamber.org/Economic-Development.5.0.html
• Schlotzsky’s – Cedar Park (183 & 1431) – http://schlotzskys.com

Unsubscribe options
Member of the Wilco-Entrepreneurs-Group:
a) Go to http://groups.google.com/group/wilco-entrepreneurs-group/subscribe
b) Click the Unsubscribe button on the right
Member of a Yahoo group –
austi...@yahoogroups.com, launchpa...@yahoogroups.com,
RR50...@yahoogroups.com),
a) Go to the group’s web site (Select Yahoo Groups, Select the group
of interest)
b) Click the Edit Membership link (it is in a menu bar that also
includes your sign in name)