FW: First class free; $599 Gary Hoover's Acclaimed 12-week Entrepreneurship Course, June 19 - Sept 4, 2012

Felps

Jun 16, 2012, 7:57:46 AM6/16/12
to wilco-entrep...@googlegroups.com

FYI,

-----

Hello!

You are invited to the following event:

<http://artofenterprisejune2012.eventbrite.com/?ref=enivtefor&invite=MjE0ODc4Mi9yamZAdGhpcmRyb2NrLmNvbS8w&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformal&utm_term=eventpage> First class free; $599 Gary Hoover Art of Enterprise 12-week course, June 19 - Sept 4, 2012

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

<http://artofenterprisejune2012.eventbrite.com/?ref=enivtefor&invite=MjE0ODc4Mi9yamZAdGhpcmRyb2NrLmNvbS8w&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformal&utm_term=attend> Attend Event

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (CT)

Tech Ranch
9111 Jollyville Road
Suite 118
Austin, TX 78759

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9111+Jollyville+Road,+Austin,+TX+78759+United+States&hl=en> View Map

The Art of Enterprise – A Course in Entrepreneurial Thinking
On Tuesday June 19, 2012, I will again begin another session of my course in entrepreneurial thinking, entitled “The Art of Enterprise.”  This will be the 6th time I have taught this course at Tech Ranch (9111 Jollyville Road, between MoPac and 360, Suite 118).  The course takes place every Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 9:00 PM for twelve weeks.

A quick video summary of the course is here ( <http://youtu.be/Ql9IQZBPNd4> http://youtu.be/Ql9IQZBPNd4), or read on…

The fee for the full course is $599, payable by cash, check, or credit card (via PayPal).  You can register and pay on the Event Brite site.  You can also come to the first class with no obligation, to see if it is right for you.  Then by June 21 you must register and pay $599 if you are to continue attending.  This is less than half the $1250 many people have paid to take this same course.  I lowered the price in order to make the material available to more people.

In case you miss one or more classes, I audio record all of them and put the recordings online for your access.