Fwd: wiki.wiki decommissioning on December 1, 2017

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada

Nov 16, 2017, 2:33:05 PM11/16/17
to wikiteam...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Brackett <ro...@porkbun.com>
Date: 2017-11-16 1:35 GMT+01:00
Subject: wiki.wiki decommissioning on December 1, 2017
To: Ross Brackett <ro...@porkbun.com>

Hi, wiki.wiki sysops,

This is an additional reminder that wiki.wiki will be shutting down on December 1, 2017. If your wiki is still hosted on that platform, you'll need to move it before December 1 to prevent your site from going offline. I've been contracted by Top Level Design to oversee the decommissioning of wiki.wiki.

We’d like to help you transition your site to another hosting provider. If you’d like to use Porkbun as your registrar and/or web host, we can provide an additional year of registration and six months of web hosting at no charge.

Additionally, we can assist you with transferring your wiki to another hosting provider and/or registrar if you would prefer. We can provide a database dump and assist with the transfer of the domain to a different registrar if you don't want to use Porkbun.

Please contact me at ro...@toplevel.design as soon as possible to plan your transition away from the wiki.wiki platform.

-Ross Brackett
Porkbun LLC