Using torrent to upload dump.

G. D.

May 30, 2019, 7:30:17 PM5/30/19
to wikiteam-discuss
Would it be acceptable to upload a torrent, then run a derive task to upload the dump itself? I don't have a reliable connection, and this is the only way I know of to upload large files to the Internet Archive that lets me resume the upload if it's interrupted.

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada

May 31, 2019, 12:14:16 PM5/31/19
to wikiteam...@googlegroups.com
Sure!

El vie., 31 may. 2019 a las 1:30, G. D. (<impara...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Would it be acceptable to upload a torrent, then run a derive task to upload the dump itself? I don't have a reliable connection, and this is the only way I know of to upload large files to the Internet Archive that lets me resume the upload if it's interrupted.

Federico Leva (Nemo)

May 31, 2019, 2:38:55 PM5/31/19
to wikiteam...@googlegroups.com, G. D.
G. D., 31/05/19 02:30:
> Would it be acceptable to upload a torrent, then run a derive task to
> upload the dump itself?

Sure. We have some tips on this method at
<https://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Internet_Archive#Uploading_to_archive.org>

Federico

imparatslavit

Jun 2, 2019, 3:51:19 AM6/2/19