Help generating wikidumps

Mercury Saturn

Sep 23, 2023, 7:57:09 PM9/23/23
to wikiteam-discuss
Hi all! I'm new to the community and fairly new to Linux and python altogether, so I could use some help getting started. Everything seemed to work on my old Ubuntu VM but I can't access it anymore and I'm struggling to get either SaveWeb or MediaWiki Dump Generator to work on my new VM (Ubuntu 23.04). If someone could provide me with step-by-step instructions that a beginner would be able to understand, that would be greatly appreciated. Here's the error message I've been getting regardless of which project I'm trying to archive:

wikiteam3dumpgenerator https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/api.php --xml --images --curonly
Checking API... https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/api.php
API is OK:  https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/api.php
Checking index.php... https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/index.php
check_index(): Trying Special:Version...
POST https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/index.php {'title': 'Special:Version'} 301
index.php available probability: 20% (0.2)
Checking index.php... https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/index.php
check_index(): Trying Special:Version...
POST https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/index.php {'title': 'Special:Version'} 301
index.php available probability: 20% (0.2)
Checking index.php... https://groundedforlife.fandom.com
check_index(): Trying Special:Version...
POST https://groundedforlife.fandom.com/ {'title': 'Special:Version'} 301
index.php available probability: 20% (0.2)
Error in index.php.
Please, provide a correct path to index.php or use --xmlrevisions or --xmlapiexport. Terminating.

Exorcism

Sep 24, 2023, 1:24:43 PM9/24/23
to wikiteam-discuss
Try using either "--xmlrevisions" or "--xmlapiexport", normally this works, I'll let you look at the logs

https://cdn.digitaldragon.dev/wikibot/jobs/262c6ddd-8d7e-4c8b-9c48-ac76430a1971/log.txt
https://archive.org/details/wiki-groundedforlife.fandom.com-20230924

yzqzss一座桥在水上

Sep 25, 2023, 3:04:45 PM9/25/23