Help needed: disppeared Wiki

Christian Kröhl

Oct 13, 2019, 2:51:07 AM10/13/19
to wikiteam-discuss
Hello there,

I´ve joined the group since I was informed this group would be making backups of most Wikis for the case, a Wiki would disappear suddenly. Exactly that is what happend to the largest german medical / nursing related wiki https://pflegewiki.de. The Wiki was closed and deleted by the people managing it, after it experienced handover after handover to a then new team. In the end it´s unclear, which was the last team. I´ve tried to contact every involved group and the last public known contacts, but none of them ever responded now for months. As far as it is documentated - and there is not much - the last managing group labeled the pflegewiki as "failed" because of comment- and edit-wars.

I would like to revive the Pflegewiki project - at least as an uneditable archive -, so the information in it doesn´t get lost forever. For that reason I am searching for someone or a group, which has made a backup of that wiki. When I remember correctly, I was in this group here before and requested to include this wiki to the "backup routine" as well, since I was afraid, this wiki - as proven now - could disappear.

Anyone in here, who could help me finding those backups?
Any help appreciated,
Chris