Fwd: Certificate for George Palatsidis

james pruett

Dec 22, 2020, 1:28:40 AM12/22/20
to Wikispeedia
funny

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: George Palatsidis <palat...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Certificate for George Palatsidis
To: <spe...@wikispeedia.org>

Good Afternoon Jim,

   I recently received a certificate from your non profit for some hours that I put in on wikispeedia. Apparently in Virginia the certificate was not proof enough that your non profit is real and request any sort of letter on your company letterhead outlying how I completed community service (they just want to make sure I didn’t pay you to give me that certificate I imagine). If you could please get this document over to me (I need to have it mailed before the 27th..) that would be much appreciated sir. Have a merry Christmas / happy new year.

                                       - George Palatsidis