Fwd: Your charity has received a grant from PayPal Giving Fund

1 view

james pruett

May 23, 2021, 7:17:51 PMMay 23
to Wikispeedia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ser...@paypal.com <ser...@paypal.com>
Date: Sun, May 23, 2021, 11:10 AM
Subject: Your charity has received a grant from PayPal Giving Fund
To: Brenda Pruett <gpsc...@gmail.com>

   Wikispeedia.org has received a grant Hello Brenda Pruett, We have good news! Wikispeedia.org h..
PayPal Giving Fund

Wikispeedia.org has received a grant

Hello Brenda Pruett,

We have good news! Wikispeedia.org has just received a grant from PayPal Giving Fund.

PayPal Giving Fund received one or more donations from generous donors who recommended your charity through charitable programs on PayPal, eBay, GoFundMe, CrowdRise, Airbnb, Humble Bundle, and other online platforms.

Total Grant Amount: $20.01 USD

PayPal Giving Fund has sent this money to your charity’s PayPal account, and it should be available within 2-3 working days.

Now, we recommend that you:

Please note that:

  • Pursuant to Section 4(i) of the Nonprofit User Agreement, funds granted by PayPal Giving Fund can only be used for charitable purposes, and not for the benefit of any donor, or for any purpose conferring an impermissible private benefit, such as memberships that are not 100% tax deductible, tickets for a charity event, or to honor a legally binding pledge. Funds may also not be used to engage in, support, or promote hate, violence, terrorist activity, related training of any kind, money laundering, or other illegal activities, whether directly or indirectly through support of, or cooperation with, other persons and organizations engaged in such activities.
  • PayPal Giving Fund does not charge charities or donors for its services, though in some cases our partners charge fees on donations made through their platforms, which they will disclose to donors at the time of donation.

Best wishes for your continued success,

PayPal Giving Fund

PayPal Charitable Giving Fund is a registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286).

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPC000577:1.28:2b1225d9b473a