Fwd: [wikipedia-bhl] Hello, welcome, and an apology

Gaurav Vaidya

Dec 8, 2012, 3:07:32 AM12/8/12
to wikipe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Here's Jenn's e-mail to the group! It looks like we found another Google Groups oddity: reply-all used to be set to "original author only". I've changed that to "the entire group". Let me know if you see something odd happening -- emails not getting to the group and so on.

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Jennifer <jenn.z...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [wikipedia-bhl] Hello, welcome, and an apology
> Date: 7 December, 2012 6:38:17 PM MST
> To: Gaurav Vaidya <gau...@ggvaidya.com>
>
> I am glad to see we have this list active!
>
> And hello to everyone. I have been involved in Wikimedia communities, primarily en.wikisource, since 2006. I also spoke with the BHL representatives at Wikimania this summer and I hope I can be useful to your efforts.
>
> I am not available during normal working hours.
>
> Jenn Zagurski
Great to see you on the list, Jenn! Trish: are you available outside normal working hours? Otherwise we could try to organise a working-hours meeting with Trish, Mark and Lane, and then have another outside-working-group meeting with Jenn and anybody else who is available?

cheers,
Gaurav