URI encoded query no longer works in sparql

Beat Wolf

Nov 6, 2022, 8:44:58 AM11/6/22
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi, up to now i was using the sparql endpoint with the query encoded in the URi. This no longer seems to work. The PERL example in the wiki shows how that should work, here just the relevant line:

For various reasons it would be really great for this to work again.

Kind regards

Beat

Egon Willighagen

Nov 12, 2022, 10:35:37 AM11/12/22
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beat,

I am not familiar with that use. Do you have an indication when this stopped working? That helps us debug the issue.

Egon

--
I am doing the #twitterMigration and moving to https://mastodon.social/@egonw (hobbies, open source) and https://scholar.social/@egonw (research). Looking forward to seeing you on Mastodon!

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)

Beat Wolf

Nov 21, 2022, 7:27:32 AM11/21/22
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi, i would say during the last two months it stopped working. I can't pinpoint an exacte date, but it can't be much more

Marvin Martens

Dec 12, 2022, 12:46:01 PM12/12/22
to wikipathways-discuss
Hello,
There was indeed an issue with HTTP forwarding to the service description, where it should not have interfered with the SPARQL queries. It should be resolved now. Could you check that and confirm, please?
Best,
Marvin

Beat Wolf

Jan 7, 2023, 4:59:15 AM1/7/23
to wikipathways-discuss
Thank you very much! You just help me avoid many hours of work :)

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards

Beat