dataset import in pathvisio

donc...@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 4:17:16 PMMay 31
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi everyone,

I am trying to import my expression data. I have column with Ensembl accessions.
I have selected the Hs_derby_Ensemble_108.bridge in PathVision.
I am importing my data as tab delimeted or CSV file.
Still I am getting message that none of my identifiers have been recognized.
What should I do?

ENSG00000121410

ENSG00000285516

ENSG00000077616

ENSG00000136560

ENSG00000213523

ENSG00000205269

These are some of the identifiers in my 'Ensembl_ID' column.

Plese help.

Thank you in advanced.

Kristina Hanspers

May 31, 2024, 4:51:47 PMMay 31
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried your sample identifiers with the same database and I get only one exception. The important part of the import is where you specify which type of ID you have, either by specifying which column contains the system code, or, as I did below, selecting the identifier type from the drop-down under "Use the same system code for all rows".

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 1.42.03 PM.png

Are any of your genes imported? Feel free to send me the full list for testing (you can remove the data).

Regards,

Kristina

donc...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2024, 8:30:25 AMJun 3
to wikipathways-discuss
Thank you Kristina for your swift reply.
I`ve misunderstood the second option (System Code) and left as wikipedia instead selecting the true code such as Ensemble. As the matter of fact I also have Entrez gene accessions that gives me only 144 unrecognized entries out of 16620 lines of data which is pretty nice.
Thanks again for your help.

BR,

Petar