Request for demo

Eithar Mohamed

Sep 15, 2022, 3:54:45 PM9/15/22
to wikipathways-discuss
Hello,
I have genes listed from different resources that are differentially expressed between B-ALL and normal, I wonder how can put my genes in pathways enriched. I request an online meeting as I am new to technology.

BW

Alex Pico

Sep 15, 2022, 7:05:31 PM9/15/22
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi E,

We are primarily a pathway database. The pathways curated at WikiPathways database are then used by lots of different tools for enrichment analysis. Here’s a list:

For someone new to technology, I would recommend the Enrichr and g:Profiler sites. You simply paste in your gene list and they will perform enrichment against many resources, including WikiPathways:

Our team also maintains a couple software tools that you can download, install and run yourself to perform enrichment analysis. Each has their own site with tutorials:
 * Pathvisio: https://pathvisio.org/

Good luck!
 - Alex