suboptimal help pages

Jim Garrison

Feb 16, 2014, 1:25:57 PM2/16/14
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
I think the "Help" pages linked at the bottom of each page on
wikiotics.org need some work. The help page claims "These pages contain
all the help needed to use and contribute to the site," but I don't
think that is quite accurate. There is a minefield of misleading links,
including:

Help -> taking a lesson -> "presentation video coming soon"
Help -> Correcting mistakes -> text pages -> "There exists no page"
Help -> Correcting mistakes -> podcast lessons -> "There exists no page"
Help -> Using a lesson as a template -> "There exists no page"

Also, at http://wikiotics.org/en/help/Creating_a_lesson the link to the
flickr group is broken. I tried editing the page, but was unable to
change the link using the visual editor.