new campaign: the Last Language Textbook

Ian Sullivan

Jun 19, 2012, 11:31:08 AM6/19/12
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
After a few months in the making, I am happy to announce the debut of
our new campaign at Wikiotics; the Last Language Textbook.
http://thelastlanguagetextbook.org

This campaign will focus on building a core of sequenced wikiotics
lessons focused on introductory English education, specifically the A1
through A2 levels of proficiency on the Common European Framework. Some
of the wikiotics tools and interfaces may still be a little rough around
the edges but we are very happy with the capabilities of the existing
tools and eager to start building resources that can serve the community
and better illustrate what is possible with Wikiotics. The Last Language
Textbook will be our focus for that effort over the coming six months.

Some additional information is available in today's blog post:
http://blog.wikiotics.net/2012/06/the-last-language-textbook/

As always, comments and other feedback are encouraged.

-Ian