When I hover over a "WikiLink" or try to look up any word while viewing a Wikipedia page, the popup that shows up is about 200-400px to the right and bottom of the actual word

Aaron E-J

Nov 1, 2011, 4:18:11 PM11/1/11
to wiki...@googlegroups.com

When I hover over a "WikiLink" or try to look up any word while viewing a Wikipedia page, the popup that shows up is about 200-400px to the right and bottom of the actual word.  This usually means I need to scroll down/over to read the popup and this usually makes it go away… In general, WikiLook is awesome, but this one feature/bug makes it really hard to use sometimes.