wikilook default pop-up location

G.

Sep 26, 2012, 2:19:27 PM9/26/12
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
hi,guys.

wikilook is a product of genius idea. But the problem is this.

The mouse over look, brings the wikilook window at the bottom of screen so i cant see the information of highlighted text.

Isnot there any idea to prevent it? Scroll and see is not the solution.  I wanna see the wikilook windoıw at adjacent to the highlighted text.

Thanks for helps.

by the way i am Firefox 17.0a2 user...

Michael@Oz

Dec 5, 2012, 7:53:20 PM12/5/12
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
if you're looking at pop-up location, it would be nice if  the panel was moved left so 1/2 of it was not off the right of the screen.

Isidor Moos

Aug 22, 2013, 2:01:21 AM8/22/13
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
 exactly the problem im having except that the pop is completely off the screen. im using a netbook which has a typically small screen but still. its a great addon however this has to be dealt with. also would like to suggest a way to save lookups to a list. this would be invaluable for language learners or any kind of learning for that matter because it makes possible review. for example a two column list can be fed to a flashcard or quizzing program. thanks a bunch. awesome tool. hope my suggestions are helpful. izzy

nosauce

Dec 3, 2013, 3:20:46 PM12/3/13
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
sigh. I have the same problem of pop ups annoyingly off screen. Everything else works fine (except for speech).
I miss the days when everything worked awesome. Would seriously consider downgrading to lower version of FF just for
this extension. I really wish development for WikiLook will start up again.

If anyone has a manual fix to customizing pop-up location please, post and I'll be eternally grateful.

I vaguely remember seeing directions to customize style (and perhps pop-up location) back in the early days (when the pop-ups looked more crude. can't remember