Nominations and endorsements for Wikimedia Foundation

1 view

Mikael Häggström

Apr 29, 2019, 12:14:38 AM4/29/19
to WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity), wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list, wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hello all WikiJournal participants,

WikiJournal, as a User Group now have one day left of the nominations and endorsements step of the upcoming Board of Trustees election for the Wikimedia Foundation: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Talk:WikiJournal_User_Group#Update_about_the_Affiliate-selected_Board_seats_process_2019

I am registered as the spokesperson in this process, but I don't see any name mentioned from our group yet, so unless you want to nominate anyone I will make no nomination for our group.

Best regards,

Mikael

Thomas Shafee

Apr 29, 2019, 1:32:48 AM4/29/19
to Mikael Häggström, WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity), wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list, wiki...@googlegroups.com
For reference, the nominees are listed here.