New editor applications require comment

1 view

Thomas Shafee

Apr 29, 2019, 6:10:42 AM4/29/19
to Wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

There are two new applications to join as associate editors:
  • Karthik Muthineni
  • Ayush Bhardwaj
I've also copied their applications below. It would be ideal if some of the current board members could take look and comment on whether you support or oppose their additions (edit links should work).

All the best,
Thomas

Associate editor application of Karthik Muthineni[edit source]

Karthik Muthineni Master of Engineering (website)
Areas of expertise: Wireless Communications, Sensor Networks, Indoor Localization, Edge Computing, Internet of Things, Information and Communication Technology

Relevant experience:

Professional - Researcher, Radio Modem expert
Publishing - Published articles related to Edge Computing and Industrial Internet of Things on NETPIE
Open - https://gitlab.com/muthineni

I confirm that I will act in accordance with the policies of the WikiJournal of Science. Muthineni (discuss • contribs) 05:01, 11 February 2019 (UTC)

Associate editor application of Ayush Bhardwaj[edit source]

Ayush Bhardwaj (website)
Areas of expertise: Wireless Networks , SDN , LTE

Relevant experience:

Professional - Research Postgraduate , Trainee R&D at STMicroelectronics
Publishing - Assistant Editor De Gruyter Open Computer Science Journal
Open -

I confirm that I will act in accordance with the policies of the WikiJournal of Science. Ayushb15 (discuss • contribs) 09:23, 29 April 2019 (UTC)