Article template messed up?

Sylvain Ribault

May 12, 2018, 5:04:44 PM5/12/18
to wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

It seems to me that the template for WikiJSci articles is messed up,
everything appears in a rather narrow column at the right of my screen
in Firefox. See attached screenshot.

Best,

Sylvain

Screenshot-2018-5-12 Spaces in mathematics - Wikiversity.png

Thomas Shafee

May 12, 2018, 8:13:29 PM5/12/18
to Sylvain Ribault, Felipe Schenone, wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sylvian,

I think that Felipe (User:Sophivorus) was editing the main template that formats the header (discussion here). This includes some formatting changes (like moving more information into the sidebar) that may have caused the error.

I think that the error you encountered was temporary and is now fixed, but l please let Felipe (and me) know if it persists. It's possible that it may vary by browser.

All the best,
Thomas

AgriBio & La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science | Postdoctoral research fellow

Profiles at ResearchGate | LinkedIn | GScholar | AltMetricWikipedia

Felipe Schenone

May 12, 2018, 10:11:09 PM5/12/18
to Thomas Shafee, Sylvain Ribault, wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Yes, I was working on the template all day. Sorry about the ocasional problems they were inevitable, the template had grown and complicated enormously an could use lots of improvements, which were impossible to do without some temporal mistakes here and there. It should be stable now, but there're still many things to do, so it will change a bit more still. Anyway, if you notice a bug or would like to request something drop it at https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Template_talk:Article_info
Thanks for the patience, cheers!