Publishing And Reviewing

1 view

praveen gorla

Nov 23, 2018, 5:46:06 PM11/23/18
to Wiki...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I would like to know about publishing ICT(Information and Communication Technology) related papers and also about joining as reviewers.

Regards
Praveen Gorla
Telecommunication Engineering
Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Connect: @gorlapraveen

 Please prefer to use encrypted email. My public key fingerprint is EE9C E266 5F3B 637E 03FD 3B4A 9B25 D25D 3DCD 829B .
 Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide<https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/>.

con...@wikijsci.org

Nov 23, 2018, 6:22:31 PM11/23/18
to WikiJSci
Hello Praveen,

ICT articles are certainly within the STEM scope of WikiJSci. We are currently most keen on review papers that could also create new Wikipedia pages or update existing ones, however we do also publish some original research if it falls sufficiently within the expertise of an editorial board member.

Submitted articles are across such a range of disciplines that the same peer reviewers are rarely needed multiple time and so we currently don't maintain a list of reviewers. However what would be very helpful is to sign up as an associate editor to both provide review for articles in your field, and invite external peer reviewers for submitted articles in related fields. If you wanted to be more involved, you could even apply to join the editorial board.

All the best,
Thomas Shafee