Re: Help with preliminary report

Mikael Häggström

Oct 24, 2020, 4:38:08 PM10/24/20
to WikiJournal Admin, wjmboard, WJS board, WJH board, WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity), wiki...@googlegroups.com, wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list
Hello all WikiJournal participants,

As per the email below (previously sent to the boards), we need to give an activity report for January 1 to May 31 this year. I have made a draft at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/WikiJournal_2020/Report

I'd appreciate it if you also had a look to see if there is something else relevant to add to it, before we submit it.

Best regards,

Mikael

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:26 PM Mikael Häggström <editor....@wikijmed.org> wrote:
Hello WikiJournal boards,

We need to add an activity report for what WikiJournal has been up to between January 1 and May 31 this year (as per this entry):

Our activities from June 2019 to Dec 31 are covered in the annual report for 2019 (here), and I think the most convenient way to report January 1 and May 31 is to add it as a separate section in the report for 2020 (so that we don't have to write it all again twice when reporting the rest of the year), so I've made a separate header there. So please join in filling it out with what we've achieved this year.

Best regards,

Mikael

Mikael Häggström

Nov 7, 2020, 3:20:36 PM11/7/20
to WikiJournal Admin, wjmboard, WJS board, WJH board, WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity), wiki...@googlegroups.com, wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list
Thank you everyone for additional feedback! I have now submitted the report as per forwarded emails below.

To comment on some of the questions that came up in the process:
  • I have not heard back yet from the US non-profit application.
  • Only the section Activity_report_Jan_1_-_May_31 is submitted now, and we will fill in the other sections after New Year. Still, it is nice to have important items added already now, while they are more fresh in mind. Also, I think we should keep separating events occurring before and after May 31/June 1, so that we can use the latter for next year's activity report.
Best regards,

Mikael

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 3:17 PM Mikael Häggström <haggstro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Manavpreet,

I have now submitted the report at the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal, and sent an email to wikimediaannounce-I. I am sorry for the delay. We have kept a habit of reporting yearly for Jan-Dec but we have now added this June-Dec reporting as a recurring event.

Best regards,

Mikael