To focus on the Admin and WikiJMed boards

1 view

Mikael Häggström

Mar 15, 2019, 11:16:47 AM3/15/19
to wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list, wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity)
Hello everyone,

I keep having too little time to go through the emails from all boards, and for the moment I need to get this year's grant application approved. I therefore now resign from my board positions at WikiJHum and WikiJSci, so that I can focus on my duties at WikiJMed and the administrative board. I am therefore now removing myself from the email lists of WikiJHum and WikiJSci. I am happy to see the good work of current board members, and I am confident that you'll be able to keep the journals going even with less direct presence from me there.

Best regards,

Mikael

Thomas Shafee

Mar 15, 2019, 8:57:29 PM3/15/19
to Shani Evenstein, Mikael Häggström, wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJHum mailing list, wiki...@googlegroups.com, WikiJournal (currently at Wikiversity)
Thank you for your excellent work on these Mikael, and for helping the newer WikiJSci and WikiJHum grow.

I think that Shani would be a great asset to the WikiJournals! The WikiJMed editorial board application page is here (though given your professional work is quite multidisciplinary, the WikiJHum board may also be appropriate, here). Either way, the joint editorial boards meet together once per month so there's a lot of cross-board communication these days!

All the best,
Thomas

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 at 04:26, Shani Evenstein <shani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

If there is necesity and willingness, I'll be happy to join the editorial boards of the journals.

Best,
Shani.