Videos, protocols

Candace Moore

Jul 24, 2021, 12:25:15 AM7/24/21
to WikiJournal social media, wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wikijournal community members,

This is just a note that Dr. Amelia Buttress and I both have the passwords and multistep authentication keys for the video channel. For the time being, we would appreciate it if any request regarding the channel is sent to both of us. For cyber security's sake, we will limit the number of people with full technical access, however, anyone should feel free to suggest or contribute content.

I expect one new article to be released with video content. Please note that certain types of articles, such as radiology especially if it features ultrasound, will probably need video content. The video content should be released with the articles.

Dr. Candace Makeda Moore, MD