The Wikipedia Journal

Dr. Diptanshu Das

Apr 26, 2018, 4:29:36 AM4/26/18
to wjmboard, wijo...@googlegroups.com, WJS board, WJHb...@googlegroups.com
Just came across this old proposal page. Found it interesting.

Regards
Diptanshu

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Thomas Shafee

Apr 26, 2018, 9:04:48 AM4/26/18
to Dr. Diptanshu Das, wjmboard, wijo...@googlegroups.com, WJS board, WJHb...@googlegroups.com
Well found! Interesting to see how long some of the ideas have been around for. It's also lead me to find this old proposal: v:Encyclopaedia_of_original_research

Thomas

AgriBio & La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science | Postdoctoral research fellow

Profiles at ResearchGate | LinkedIn | GScholar | AltMetricWikipedia

Dr. Diptanshu Das