Campbell Collaboration - Evidence based policymaking

1 view

Thomas Shafee

Oct 25, 2018, 7:22:43 PM10/25/18
to WJHb...@googlegroups.com, Wiki...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Howard White (CEO Campbell Collaboration) just messaged me saying that he is interested in forming a collaboration to use their systematic reviews of policy interventions to help update Wikipedia (analogous to cochrane medical reviews).

Would anyone be interested in helping follow up on this? Any Wikiprojects where it would also be useful to make a note (I'm currently thinking of WP:Politics and WP:Law)?

All the best,
Thomas
--

AgriBio & La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science | Postdoctoral research fellow

Profiles at ResearchGate | LinkedIn | GScholar | AltMetricWikipedia