Logging Pending Articles

Eystein Thanisch

Mar 30, 2018, 7:40:08 AM3/30/18
to WikiJHum
Hello all,

I have approached two scholars so far to write articles and both have agreed to do so and agreed on the subjects. One has already specified their deadline.

Do we have somewhere where we can log pre-submission articles and when they can be expected, that is, the stage before Pending Upcoming Articles? Given that any given article may need to be kept confidential before publication, we can't use any of the public discussion boards or calendars, I assume.

Best wishes,

Eystein

Thomas Shafee

Mar 30, 2018, 8:10:39 AM3/30/18
to Eystein Thanisch, WikiJHum

Thomas

AgriBio & La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science | Postdoctoral research fellow

Profiles at ResearchGate | LinkedIn | GScholar | AltMetricWikipedia