Review of "Abū l-Faraj ‘Alī b. al-Ḥusayn al-Iṣfahānī"

Eystein Thanisch

Jan 30, 2019, 9:38:12 AM1/30/19
to WikiJHum
Hello all,

I have, at long last, obtained a peer review of the submitted article on "Abū l-Faraj ‘Alī b. al-Ḥusayn al-Iṣfahānī". This article is being reviewed privately, as you might recall. What is the procedure now? Do I share the review with the Board or send it straight to the author?

One review is not enough, of course. I'll resume my efforts to find additional reviewers, although I had to find and contact 10 people before finding this reviewer. So it might take a while.

Best wishes,

Eystein

Thomas Shafee

Jan 30, 2019, 7:20:28 PM1/30/19
to Eystein Thanisch, WikiJHum
Hi Eystein,

Glad to hear a hear a review is in! Since the review is being handled off-wiki, all you need to do is
  1. share reviewer comments with the author
  2. share reviewer comments with the board (via private WJHb...@googlegroups.com email)
  3. update the article status to '4' in this tracking table.
Good luck in finding the second reviewer. My highest reviewer response rate for articles has been 2 of 3 agreeing, but my lowest was 2 of 48!
Thomas

Thomas