New WikiJHum editor applications require comment

Thomas Shafee

Apr 30, 2019, 12:52:25 AM4/30/19
to WikiJHum
Hello all,

There is a new applicant to join the WikiJHum editorial board:
  • Lionel Scheepmans
I've also copied their application below. It would be ideal if some of the current board members could take look and comment on whether you support or oppose their addition (edit links should work).

Secondly, there are some board applicants who have received support but not yet been onboarded. Would anyone be interested in being shown how to do this? Otherwise I'll try to do it over the weekend.

All the best,
Thomas

Editorial board application of Lionel Scheepmans[edit source]

Lionel Scheepmans PHD Student (website)
Areas of expertise: (digital) Anthropology

Relevant experience:

Professional - Active member, researcher and course assistant in the prospective anthropology labolatory of Uclouain
Publishing - See my fr.wikiversity user page
Open - I'm administrator on fr.wikiversity. For other activities in Wikimedia movement see my Wikimedia user page

I confirm that I will act in accordance with the policies of the WikiJournal of Humanities. Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (French native speaker) 21:44, 12 April 2019 (UTC)