homebuilt

Chau Huh

May 28, 2014, 7:51:05 PM5/28/14
to wikihouse...@googlegroups.com
http://www.homebuiltcompany.com/

This is a bit off topic but I think what were heading towards is some combination of wikihouse and homebuilt.

Thoughts?

Andy Parkinson

Aug 11, 2014, 5:55:59 AM8/11/14
to wikihouse...@googlegroups.com
Open source equivalent of homebuilt would be useful for those wanting to build more conventionally with dimensional lumber, or perhaps Segal method with digital joints.  I guess there are sufficient open source digital joints already, 'just' needs developing as a system.  Still would be about enabling self build using CNC router, and could even be done with a handibot, so fits within the wikihouse folder.