WE in Greek...

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

annak

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Οκτ 2009, 5:08:23 π.μ.3/10/09
ως WikiEducator
Hello everyone,

with some colleagues we are thinking that it's about time to release
our e-content through the WikiEducator.

But our content is in Greek and as far as I know there is no greek
section in WE yet.

Could someone give some ideas on "how should I start?" I feel quite
lost...

Thank you in advance,
annak

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Οκτ 2009, 5:26:52 π.μ.3/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annak,
Great question! I invited you via gmail so I can help guide you with the development of a Greek OER School Portal.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Get ready for CO10: http://connecting-online.ning.com/
Free online workshops on WikiEducator: http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Οκτ 2009, 6:40:28 π.μ.3/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh (Home), Phil Bartle
Hi,

Is this a Greek OER School Portal in English, or in Greek.

If it's in the Greek language, then perhaps Wayne and Phil Bartle might want to have some input here.

Thanks,

- Randy
--
Open Education is a sustainable and renewable resource.

________________
Randy Fisher, MA, OMD
Senior Consultant & Facilitator, Intersol Group, Canada

Senior Consultant, Organization & Business Development
International Centre for Open Education / OER Foundation, New Zealand

Elected Member, WikiEducator Community Council, www.wikieducator.org
+1 613.230.6424 x144 (EST)
Skype: wikirandy
Twitter: wikirandy

* Stakeholder Engagement, Change / Transition Management & Performance
* Organization Design & Development
* Sustainable Project Implementation & Community-Building
* E-Learning, Online Collaboration & Communities of Practice
* Coaching & Facilitation
* My Bio: http://www.communitybuildingexpert.com

annak

μη αναγνωσμένη,
5 Οκτ 2009, 12:39:36 π.μ.5/10/09
ως WikiEducator
Hello Randy,

I am thinking that a Greek OER must be in Greek.
See, Greek content in an English environment it not something rare but
it's not good for people that use English as a second language.

Thanks,
anna

On Oct 3, 1:40 pm, Randy Fisher <wikira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is this a Greek OER School Portal in English, or in Greek.
>
> If it's in the Greek language, then perhaps Wayne and Phil Bartle might want
> to have some input here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Randy
>
> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 5:26 AM, NELLIE DEUTSCH <
>

> nellie.muller.deut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Annak,
> > Great question! I invited you via gmail so I can help guide you with the
> > development of a Greek OER School Portal.
> > Warm wishes,
> > Nellie Deutsch
> > Sharing is Caring!
> > Doctoral Student
> > Educational Leadership
> > Curriculum and Instruction
> > Get ready for CO10:http://connecting-online.ning.com/
> > Free online workshops on WikiEducator:
> >http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
5 Οκτ 2009, 6:12:34 π.μ.5/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anna,

This helpful feedback - thanks!

- Randy

Wayne Mackintosh

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Οκτ 2009, 1:07:55 π.μ.6/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Anna,

As soon as we have our migration of the WikiEducator servers to Athabasca University sorted --- happening as we speak, we will install a Greek language localisation for WikiEducator :-)

So start gathering your friends and colleagues to help turn the Greek WikiEducator into a global success!

Cheers
Wayne

2009/10/3 annak <akr...@gmail.com>

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,

annak

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Οκτ 2009, 5:28:35 π.μ.6/10/09
ως WikiEducator
Great news!!!

Thank you Wayne!

:-)
anna

On Oct 6, 8:07 am, Wayne Mackintosh <mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Greetings Anna,
>
> As soon as we have our migration of the WikiEducator servers to Athabasca
> University sorted --- happening as we speak, we will install a Greek
> language localisation for WikiEducator :-)
>
> So start gathering your friends and colleagues to help turn the Greek
> WikiEducator into a global success!
>
> Cheers
> Wayne
>
> 2009/10/3 annak <akra...@gmail.com>

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Οκτ 2009, 5:50:57 π.μ.6/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
HI All,

While we're at it, let's keep an eye open for Greek educational institutions (and Greek educators) which might want to join the OER Foundation, as a member.

http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:OER_Foundation/FAQs

Thanks,

- Randy

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Οκτ 2009, 5:55:46 π.μ.6/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Randy and Others,
I need your help in your social skills in contacting Israeli educators and perhaps the Ministry of Education in Israel to interest them in OER for Schools in Israel: http://wikieducator.org/Israel_Schools_OER_Portal

Thank you.

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Get ready for CO10: http://connecting-online.ning.com/
Free online workshops on WikiEducator: http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops

annak

μη αναγνωσμένη,
8 Οκτ 2009, 2:02:11 π.μ.8/10/09
ως WikiEducator
Yes Randy you are right, I'll try to inform some people...

By the way are there any printable information about WE? Like
brochures something?

anna

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 5:08:38 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nellie,

Can  you pls. be more specific about the type of help you need?

Thanks,

- Randy

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 5:16:52 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randy,

My goal is to reach the members of the Ministry of Education so I can interest them in WikiEducator. I would appreciate any help you or anyone else can provide in contacting them. I have tried sending emails but received no response. Perhaps you know someone who knows someone etc.

So if any one knows anyone involved in the Ministry of Education, please send me their electronic contact information.

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Get ready for CO10: http://connecting-online.ning.com/
Free online workshops on WikiEducator: http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 5:29:08 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
How about using the telephone to call someone, anyone directly.

Also, who have you sent these emails to?

Name, title, contact info - and when have you done so....

You can send me a list offline if you wish

- Randy

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 6:15:24 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
I have tried the phone as well as emails but I keep getting passed on from one to the next. In short, no one seems to care. Here are the people involved: http://cms.education.gov.il/educationcms/units/owl/english/about/ministry+structure.htm

I have been doing it for over a year.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Get ready for CO10: http://connecting-online.ning.com/
Free online workshops on WikiEducator: http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 9:15:04 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried connecting with folks in middle management positions, such as Director, Manager?

Also, I know that you've been active with other educators - do they have any contacts that could help?

- Randy

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
9 Οκτ 2009, 9:21:40 π.μ.9/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com
Randy,
Thank your for all your probing questions, but I wouldn't ask for help if I hadn't tried all the options.
Until next time...

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!