Guideline policy proposal

Jesse Groppi

Jul 30, 2009, 8:43:48 PM7/30/09
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

At the style guide workgroup, we've begun work on a new document!  The guideline policy proposal is meant to describe new WikiEducator policy outlining how the style guidelines will be used, created, and amended.  Our goal is to have the first complete draft by 10 August, then the final draft completed at 20 August so that we can present it to the Community Council for their meeting starting 7 September.  Stop by and give us a hand, or just to find out how all of it works!

See you at the wiki!
Jesse Groppi
Skype: jesse.groppi
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Jesse_Groppi

Wayne Mackintosh

Jul 31, 2009, 8:29:02 AM7/31/09
to WikiEducator
Hi Jesse,

You have been an inspiration and wiki facilitator of note in
establishing solid foundations for our WIkiEducator Style Guidelines.
BIG thanks for all your hard work on this project.

I strongly urge all members of the WikiEducator to take a close look
at the policy proposal:

http://wikieducator.org/Workgroup:style_guidelines/Guideline_policy_proposal

This is a smart and creative solution for dealing with the "official"
sanction and approvals of a very dynamic process.

Besides -- Jesse's passion for community discussion and engagement is
infectious :-)

Cheers
Wayne